Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Friday, May 4


With reference to my previous post, the tagline:

"Love. Trust. Affection. This could mean trouble."

came from none other than.......








































Dettol.

And no one guessed it right, except for kat who proudly exclaimed "Dettol!", only for all of us to realise she managed to guess it because I told her so a few days ago.

So hello friends, I've been alive and about to complete my 4th week of work. Kinda scary thinking how fast time flies, but it's been good. The past 2 weeks have been hell busy and everything went out of hand in terms of physical, mental and emotional strength.

But baby, I'm back.
:)

And even though things may not be going anywhere in the future, at least I'm somewhere now. And all I'm waiting for is..

FOR ALL MY HOMIEZ IN MELBOURNE TO BE BACK!

And isn't this the sweetest thing ever?



SO SAD!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New